http://averyseng102.blogspot.com/2010/06/poems-martha-wrote-but-lieutenant-cross.html
I really enjoyed this assignment because I got to be creative. It was in response to a chapter from The Things They Carried, and for it I decided to write a poem. While it didn’t end up having much to do with the chapter, I still thought the poem came out well and so I posted it anyway.
http://averyseng102.blogspot.com/2010/07/favorite-book.html
This blog was one of my outside projects for which I wrote about my favorite book. I enjoyed it because it made me decide amongst several and I actually ended up going back and rereading the book for the assignment and enjoyed it as much as I remembered.
http://averyseng102.blogspot.com/2010/07/midterm-letter.html
This blog was the midterm letter. It was nice for me to write because I used it as an opportunity to vent which was much needed. At the time of the assignment, everything around me was crazy and I was able to puke that all up and onto the blog which was refreshing.
No comments:
Post a Comment